The information you provide All Amber with
On occasion All Amber through this web site or through a specific event web site will request that you provide information, including your name and contact details, when you are registering for an event or requesting for more information on an event.
How All Amber will use your information
- All Amber will on occasion contact you by post, email, telephone, mobile messaging and fax to provide you with information you have either requested or All Amber believe will be of interest to you.
- All Amber will also on occasion disclose your details to third parties which are directly related to the events All Amber organises for the sole purposes of marketing those events.
- All Amber values the relationship with you and by requesting information on, or registering to attend, an All Amber event, you agree that All Amber may use the contact details provided as set out above.
If you do not wish to receive information about the events All Amber organises, please either: tick the opt-out box provided when registering for an event on a particular website or on a printed application form, contact All Amber by telephone, send an email to email@example.com or reply to the emails you receive and state either:
- Please unsubscribe me from All Amber event marketing
- Please unsubscribe me from this particular event’s marketing
If you would like us to change your details then please either email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us by telephone.
The disclosure of your information
All Amber may give information about you to the following, who may use it for the same purposes as set out above:
- To All Amber event partners and third parties that collaborate with us for an event you registered for. A list of partners officially linked to a particular event is provided on each event’s individual websites.
- Agents and third parties who fulfil any other services on All Amber’s behalf (e.g. to administer payments for purchases, despatch tickets and information etc)
- To other delegates where it is expected that attendees will have access to a list of attendees and their organisation but not the actual contact details.
- To other organisations for the administration of prize draws, competitions or promotions.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties with you (for example a sale of the business or the sale of a particular event)
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
All Amber related event websites may set cookies on your PC. This allows All Amber to understand the pages and links you use and visit. This information is only meaningful to All Amber and will not be shared. You can manage the cookies that your computer accepts or instruct your browser to inform you when a cookie is being put on your computer. Cookies do not provide any confidential information.
Security of your data
All Amber takes the security of your information seriously and we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information, unfortunately we cannot guarantee the security of any data you disclose on-line. All Amber cannot accept responsibility for the inherent security risks of providing information and dealing on-line over the Internet and therefore the risk of breaches of security is yours to take.
External links from All Amber websites
All Amber web sites will contain links to other web sites. All Amber is not responsible for the data policies or procedures or the content of these linked web sites.
Other important information
AllAmber ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 6931146.
AllAmber ltd’s VAT number is: 974458572
AllAmber ltd’s registered office is: 41 Clarence Street, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, SS1 1BH, United Kingdom